DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App update! Did DJI make a mistake?

I used the word "my" in reference to both and android and ios devices. That was done intentionally for those that read this forum, so it did not create confusion.

Clearly we've strayed way off topic. We are both saying the same thing...the FW update is not available. Or am I now confused????

I used the word "my" in reference to both and android and ios devices. That was done intentionally for those that read this forum, so it did not create confusion.

Clearly we've strayed way off topic. We are both saying the same thing...the FW update is not available. Or am I now confused????
your first entry said “Are you using android or ios? Its not available on android yet.”

Read the thread linked below from the start, it clearly shows that some people have got the Android version of DJI Fly 1.1.6

Are you using android or ios? Its not available on android yet. If using ios, find app in app store, touch and hold logo momentarily, the option to update will appear. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the heads up - I am using Android - oh well, guess I have something to look forward to. I really like what I saw is coming in the update - can't wait for it, but guess I will have to anyway - :)

The confusion comes from your statement that “1.1.6 is not available on Android”... it may not be for you, but there are plenty of others on here that have it on Android (have a look at some of the other threads on this subject). In fact, it first showed itself as an Android download, about a week before iOS.
I have an Android i found it in Google play i got it 2 days ago

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzo