DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly app user manual

Never seen one
If your just wondering about the functionality maybe start here:
Or try Google.

I just received the Mini yesterday. I have had the user manual printed out for about 2 months and have watched videos almost constantly. I was hoping that before I registered it and started her up I could print off a manual for the app and see if there was anything more I could learn. I'm a bit concerned with all the problems I have read about and especially the blow away's. Figured if I read everything in advance maybe I wouldn't be tempted to skip a few instructions and just start flying. Thanks' I'll look into what you sent.

Don’t just go flying ...

most of the fly aways I see and read about are all pilot error , IMHO of course.
Research the wind , check your battery levels , keep your drone in VLOS and dont go too far away ....try to stay away from water on your initial foray and take time to learn the controls ..make sure you ‘now what is left and right up and down and always remember if you get confused take your hands off the sticks until you figure out the right move..

keep watching videos on YouTube ..I learn something , or it reinforces something , every time I watch one ..

see Drone Film Guide YouTube for checklists ..invaluable..

Reactions: netsonic
I just received the Mini yesterday. I have had the user manual printed out for about 2 months and have watched videos almost constantly. I was hoping that before I registered it and started her up I could print off a manual for the app and see if there was anything more I could learn. I'm a bit concerned with all the problems I have read about and especially the blow away's. Figured if I read everything in advance maybe I wouldn't be tempted to skip a few instructions and just start flying. Thanks' I'll look into what you sent.
download UAV Forecast app and also B4UFLY app. UAV Forecast tells airspeed at different altitudes, pretty need app, also get Kitty Hawk app.

Does anyone know if there is a printable DJI Fly app user manual available? I would like to print one out.
John -- I just found such a manual online at "DJI Fly App: User Guide for Mavic Mini / Mavic Air 2 - DJI Guides". It is "printable" to the extent that Google Chrome could send the entire 19 pp to my printer without missing any lines or splitting any images. No idea why they don't have a PDF version, but that's typical with apps these days... -- jclarkw

You can get a manual online for everything DJI and more at the DJI download center or from the page links.