DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly app v1.2.4 for Android released

The link under Android will still download the 1.2.2 version while the QR code will download the 1.2.4 version

EDIT: This is for the MA2

Downloaded this already. It is compatible with Samsung A51.

Hyperlapse cruise control, among others, is now available as an option for button customization.

Flew with this app and I have not observed any issues or concerns so far.

Attachments

• DJI Fly 1.2.4 Android screenshot app version.jpg
    DJI Fly 1.2.4 Android screenshot app version.jpg
    485 KB · Views: 123
  • DJI Fly 1.2.4 Android screenshot hyperlapse cruise control.jpg
    DJI Fly 1.2.4 Android screenshot hyperlapse cruise control.jpg
    460 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Hyperlapse cruise control, among others, is now available as an option for button customization.

What's Hyperlapse cruise control?

What's Hyperlapse cruise control?
Think of it like your cruise control in the car.

When doing hyperlapses in free mode and when you engage the hyperlapse cruise control, the speed is steady and constant.

This makes for a smoother moving hyperlapse.

Reactions: toy4x4
Is it somehow "less ready" when I have to d'load it from DJI v. waiting to get prompted for an update? I have 1.2.1

Is it somehow "less ready" when I have to d'load it from DJI v. waiting to get prompted for an update? I have 1.2.1
This has already been discussed in many threads, DJI/Android are "having issues" or it has to do with the recent Blacklist: The government blacklisted DJI drones, but some drone companies are more confused than worried regardless you will from now on download manually from DJI (until it changes), so best to monitor these threads or DJI site...your already 2 updates behind :p

You might want to catch up on threads on the last update before this one to insure you want to update anyhow. Search 1.2.2 update.

This has already been discussed in many threads, DJI/Android are "having issues" or it has to do with the recent Blacklist: The government blacklisted DJI drones, but some drone companies are more confused than worried regardless you will from now on download manually from DJI (until it changes), so best to monitor these threads or DJI site...your already 2 updates behind :p

You might want to catch up on threads on the last update before this one to insure you want to update anyhow. Search 1.2.2 update.
Why is this issue limited to Android?

some release notes for Dji Fly 1.2.4

For Android Users
- Supports in-app updates to allow you to download and install the latest version of DJI Fly.
- Adds Device Management under Profile to allow you to learn more about your DJI devices and check their usage data.
- Fixes certain issues and improves overall app stability and user experience.

For iOS Users
- DJI Fly now remembers screen orientation when launching DJI Fly using the same aircraft model with Portrait Orientation Lock enabled.
- Adds Device Management under Profile to allow you to learn more about your DJI devices and check their usage data.
- Fixes certain issues and improves overall app stability and user experience.

see more here

DJI FLY 1.2.4 | DJI FORUM

Reactions: Pautna
A new version of the DJI Fly app v1.2.4 for Android has been released. It must be manually installed from DJI's website DJI Fly- Download Center - DJI.
I went to fly today and found the new Firmware, announced in DJI Fly, and installed it. Was pretty quick and wanted to install it on another oneo of my three batteries.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rattydude77

We're getting a hyperlapse mode with the Mini 2????
Awesome if true!

I went to fly today and found the new Firmware, announced in DJI Fly, and installed it. Was pretty quick and wanted to install it on another oneo of my three batteries.
Don't confuse firmware with app update.
Topic is about app update.

...although latest MA2 firmware requires 1.2.4 for new features to work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhgrogan