DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App

Does anyone know where to get the dji fly app? I have an Android phone and it's not in the play store.
There is no reason for DJI to release that app before the drones are released. So you have to wait as everybody else.

join the club, we are all waiting with baited breath to see what it will be like, DJI store are giving a 20-25 day delivery time for the flymore combo at the moment ,and 9-14 days for the normal package

Yeah. I ordered the fly more package. I went on the support chat and they said approximate shipping date is December 4th.

I believe the DJI Mav Mini web site has a special square type bar code you may scan that is supposed to take you to the DJI site for download of the GO FLY app. Perhaps another option is to PM one of those persons who did the early release YouTube videos. Can’t hurt to try.

I believe the DJI Mav Mini web site has a special square type bar code you may scan that is supposed to take you to the DJI site for download of the GO FLY app. Perhaps another option is to PM one of those persons who did the early release YouTube videos. Can’t hurt to try.
And what’s the meaning to do that? If you can download the app you can not connect it to anything anyway? And probably not open it.

And what’s the meaning to do that? If you can download the app you can not connect it to anything anyway? And probably not open it.
Very astute observation! I answered the question! Truth be told, you’re right, but I still answered the question! Let them figure it out from that point.

Does anyone of you know if „DJI fly“ will be the new app (Replacing DJI go 4) for all recent DJI drones?

Because I saw an M2 in this video:
(Timecode: 6:55)

I must say I would really like the overall look of the app he tests there for all of my birds not just my preordered Mini... and also to have just one for all of them, of course.

it seems that at the moment the new app is mavic mini specific but that is not to say it could become the norm at a later date it is no different to having the go app foe earlier drones and the go4 app for later ones

Reactions: calmar81
yes. it is in the manual too which you can download off the mavic mini page

however, the link to the app is
Code:
http://m.dji.net/djifly
which currently is just a redirect to dji.com
[if you're reading this after November 11th, please don't bother responding to this message]

In Auckland, NZ it is already the 11. November, but i still don't find their app on NZ App Store (ios)

Edited//

now the DJI FLY APP is listed on DJI Website...

Last edited:
Just a heads-up - at least the 1.0.1 Android version of the app seems to limit maximum password length more so than dji.com website. So if you have problems logging in, you may have to change your password via their website. Probably this will be changed later on, though.

Reactions: Aragon
The application is already available in Spain on iOS, here is 10th November yet.

To download it I just went to the developer DJI apps menu and there it was.

Attachments

• 86937A6B-CBE1-4579-B3E2-23DFCE409A51.png
    86937A6B-CBE1-4579-B3E2-23DFCE409A51.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
  • C9BBF174-0D98-4145-9F63-468244A326F7.jpeg
    C9BBF174-0D98-4145-9F63-468244A326F7.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

I downloaded the just-released APK file:
1573316259119-DJI-v1.0.1-191109-482-41195-official-sec.apk
from DJI and successfully installed it on my Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone. I then attempted the install on both my Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.4 and my new Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5", and on both of them, after installation processing, ends with helpful message "App not installed", with no additional information.

Anyone have any ideas what might be happening, and any suggestions? ... thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt