DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly cast to Epson BT-300 without the need for wi-fi connection only the devices connected to each other

I think you have to create the hotspot with your BT-300 Android controller/touchpad. Then turn ON the WiFi on your Samsung Galaxy S8 and connect to the BT-300 hotspot. After doing this, you run ApowerMirror on both devices. Hit the circle to mirror your S8 and you will see a device called Apowersoft EMBT4 (this may be different in your case) but you basically connect to it. Once you do, you should be mirroring in your BT-300 glasses. Hope this helps!
The instructions above say to create the hotspot on your phone then connect the BT-300 to your phone's hotspot.
I am succeeding in creating the connection but the cast image on the BT-300 just consists of broken and odd interlaced lines. Also the S8 almost grinds to a halt while connected

Can someone confirm what version of Apowermirror they are using on their phone and Moverio?
I'm using the latest download from the playstore for my phone and 1.7.32 on my Moverio BT-300

The instructions above say to create the hotspot on your phone then connect the BT-300 to your phone's hotspot.
I am succeeding in creating the connection but the cast image on the BT-300 just consists of broken and odd interlaced lines. Also the S8 almost grinds to a halt while connected
Please try it my way. I’ve done it successfully this way with the new Moverio BT-40s and that’s with the help of the creator of this thread, Ken Lannes :)

Hi all I got this working at last using direct connection without using a wifi hotspot
Its working really well with minimal lag

Hi any info on how to get to the settings page of Apowermirror on the Epson BT 300 Glasses . the app works but when I cast a iphone to the Epson BT 300 glasses I cannot fill the screen I only get a view of the Iphone screen in the middle. So that why I would like to change Apowermirror setting on the Epson Bt300 glasses so it fill the full screen .. i am using Apowermirror 1.7.57

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929