DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly...how save Drafts...

mnpaslay

Reactions
Is anyone with iOS able to get DJI Fly drafts to work? The editor is kind of cool, but I can't find any of the drafts I create....

Try looking in your iOS device’s “Photos.“. After I created a video by clicking Done, a “Saved to your mobile device” message appeared briefly, and I found my edited videos and pics within “Photos.”

Try looking in your iOS device’s “Photos.“. After I created a video by clicking Done, a “Saved to your mobile device” message appeared briefly, and I found my edited videos and pics within “Photos.”

This works if I complete editing the video, but if I stop and want to edit it later I can't find the draft of it. I also cannot go back to make slight changes after selecting done...

I found it only works with the cache videos not if you download the higher quality video. Try that

This works if I complete editing the video, but if I stop and want to edit it later I can't find the draft of it. I also cannot go back to make slight changes after selecting done...
Also got into this situation a few days ago, after some initial attempts for video editing. The draft folder is not named as such so it can be easy to miss. You need to go to Album, then hit Create. On the top bar at the right there's an icon looking like an inbox leading to My Work that contains the saved drafts.

Last edited:
You need to go to Album, then hit Create. On the top bar at the right there's an icon looking like an inbox leading to My Work that contains the saved drafts.

Nice job...thank you. Newbies helping newbies!

Reactions: mranest
Also got into this situation a few days ago, after some initial attempts for video editing. The draft folder is not named as such so it can be easy to miss. You need to go to Album, then hit Create. On the top bar at the right there's an icon looking like an inbox leading to My Work that contains the saved drafts.

Thanks so much!!!

Thank you!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas