DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Fly live feedback lagging

kjross365

Reactions
A few days ago I made a post saying how my drone live play back was super laggy. It seems to not be such an issue when the weather is warmer. Could the issue with lag be related to how cold the phone is?

Possibly. Yesterday it was minus 1 here and my s8 was really laggy as I was starting everything up. The phone had been in the bag with the drone and was really cold to the touch. I took off and hovered for a minute or so and all came back to normal and was fine for the rest of the flight. Not sure if it was the phone, controller or drone but it was really laggy for the first 30 seconds or so.

I had the same feeling yesterday when I went out to the garden for testing Fly app version 1.2.2 on my Huawei Mate 20 Pro. All devices have been warm at about 20°C at the beginning.
I thought it has to do with the new app version, as from feeling lagging was much less with my previous flights.

One thing you can do in case you have a CE version drone is setting it to 5.8GHz. Due to my experience the video transmission is much more fluent there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone