DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly not recording flight history?

RS246

Reactions
Hi everyone, for the life of me I can't get DJI Fly to show any flights after 10/6, and there's been plenty after that date. Air 2S/RC Pro combo, just in case it makes a difference. And of course, Airdata reflects the same blank, as it sees "nothing to sync".

When I see the 'blackbox', there are files in there for dates after 10/6, but somehow flights aren't showing.

Any ideas?

Hi everyone, for the life of me I can't get DJI Fly to show any flights after 10/6, and there's been plenty after that date. Air 2S/RC Pro combo, just in case it makes a difference. And of course, Airdata reflects the same blank, as it sees "nothing to sync".

When I see the 'blackbox', there are files in there for dates after 10/6, but somehow flights aren't showing.

Any ideas?
Had the same problem months ago after I updated to Fly App v.1.6.12.

I fly with DJI smart controller with my phone Mobile Hotspot and Tethering turned on.
In my case, I don't tether anything unless absolutely necessary. One example of the issue I'm seeing: I flew on 10/15 twice, and only the second flight displayed in the flight history and was synced by Airdata properly; both flights took place at the same location (I had to swap batteries to continue the original flight). Yet none of the flights after 10/6 show.

Reactions: SimonP
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661