DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji fly updat

Still the same here but will keep my eye in App Store for it.
What’s the version it went to.

Reactions: Bearsfan77
Reactions: Thomas B
Just updated to the version 1.0.8 as I write this.
-Optimizes warning prompts for when the aircraft is flying in strong winds.
-Fixes crashing issues and improve app stability.
Warnings I get was hoping for more. Maybe it will show up
in App Store overnite.

Includes a statement from DJI

I still don't see the update in app store. Just the one i have. 1.0.6
Wonder whats that about.?

Did anyone else get the dji fly update today.
Did you get the update from IOS App Store ?
Unless I’m missing something I still don’t have it.

I have DJI GO 4 app on my Android phone - is this the app in discussion or is there a different app ? My version of this app is 4.3.32.

If there is a different app does anybody know the differences and which is better ?

Thanks in advance for replies

I have DJI GO 4 app on my Android phone - is this the app in discussion or is there a different app ? My version of this app is 4.3.32.

If there is a different app does anybody know the differences and which is better ?

Thanks in advance for replies
We’re talking about the Fly app. Mavic Mini and it only works with the mini. There was a tread were they were talking about it becoming the app for the other Mavics but I like
the Go app better.

@dirkclod - Thanks for the clarification

App store but only got it for one of my phones the other phone hasn't received it yet.
That’s odd seems if it was in the App Store it would just be there no matter what you have. I can’t figure out why I havn't
got it.

The changes mentioned by everyone should be in the firmware, not the app. Quad should be able to make power level change decisions because of environment without needing the assistance of the app. Now perhaps the app should alert or confirm with the pilot for the change, but the default response, much like low battery RTH, should be to make the switch.

That’s odd seems if it was in the App Store it would just be there no matter what you have. I can’t figure out why I havn't
got it.
Just came up and did it . Now to recheck all my settings ?

Reactions: Bearsfan77
How do I get the update if it doesn't install automatically?
If your iOS look in the App Store .I had to hit open on it then saw update. Android I haven’t a clue. Never had one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+