DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 DJI FPV Drone 3 Roadside flights Arizona & New Mexico

Nice video. It would have been cool if you flew through the rock formation at .23 sec

Reactions: Andy carley
Nice video. It would have been cool if you flew through the rock formation at .23 sec
Thanks for the info that you sent me for flying in Sedona. I am here now and wasn't able to film anything of the caliber that you have, They have had controlled burns for the last 4 days and the whole area is covered in smoke. I guess that mean I will have to make another trip over here. There is some great spots to film.

Reactions: Sky Wombat
Thanks for the info that you sent me for flying in Sedona. I am here now and wasn't able to film anything of the caliber that you have, They have had controlled burns for the last 4 days and the whole area is covered in smoke. I guess that mean I will have to make another trip over here. There is some great spots to film.
You are welcome. Sorry to hear about the controlled burns, but hopefrully next time it will be better. We are driving to Phoenix for Thanksgiving and might drive through Sedona again, I was only able to explore a small part of it

Take the shot dogman and tell us it was foggy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe