DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 DJI FPV Drone Manual Mode Practice

You're getting there... now, just lower the altitude ;)

Also recommend a simulator... like Velocidrone, which can be dialed in to nearly the exact feel as your real quad. Low flying practice there will cut the cost hugely.

Here me a couple years ago, flying in Velocidrone after 50h practice from touching the RC sticks for the first time...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You're getting there... now, just lower the altitude ;)

Also recommend a simulator... like Velocidrone, which can be dialed in to nearly the exact feel as your real quad. Low flying practice there will cut the cost hugely.

Here me a couple years ago, flying in Velocidrone after 50h practice from touching the RC sticks for the first time...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks, I have around 5 hours total in M Mode using the DJI Virtual Flight simulator and it is pretty close to the real thing. 40-80 hours on the sim before trying it out on the drone seems to be the standard but I dont have that much patience! Much prefer learning on the drone itself. Its a work in progress......

...but I dont have that much patience! Much prefer learning on the drone itself. Its a work in progress......
You can do both in parallel... & flying in a simulator is fun & a nice substitute during the coldest & darkest time during winter. Push yourself in the sim & your mistakes will not be costly ones 😀

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista