DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI getting out of the consumer drone business?

So your the market leader in the consumer space and, by all accounts, experiencing healthy growth- why would you move away from it? Very strange.

Reactions: tleonhar
I also have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn.

Honestly, all the speculation and wild (also false) statements being made on the Internet for click-bait is absolutely ridiculous. The same goes for other tech industries. Why waste even one second of brain power reading an article on what the next Samsung Galaxy may or may not look like? They are all rumors. Just enjoy what you have today and wait to hear the real news from DJI when they release it.

End Rant.

I wouldn't call if clickbait. He is a known vlogger related to drones.

He is way off base on this one though.
I don’t know who he is and it was not my intent to single him out. My point was these sort of sensational claims in headlines create interest.

I’ll give him this though, the pricing for DJI Drones is all over the map right now and the supply of certain drones is just plain odd.

Just the other day I bought a brand new MPP (not refurbished) at Best Buy for $400 less than what DJI has it for on their website... THATS LUDICROUS! Absolute insanity. This wasn’t some deep dive on the internet, this was BEST BUY!

I actually really wanted a P4P+V2 but nobody in the United States seems to have a P4P+V2(one will the screen.) Nobody. You may say “well look here’s one right here” but I’m telling you if you try to buy it they will message you and say they are on back order and have no idea when they’ll get more.

You have to wonder who is making business decisions over there at DJI. Something weird is happening.

I also have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn.

Honestly, all the speculation and wild (also false) statements being made on the Internet for click-bait is absolutely ridiculous. The same goes for other tech industries. Why waste even one second of brain power reading an article on what the next Samsung Galaxy may or may not look like? They are all rumors. Just enjoy what you have today and wait to hear the real news from DJI when they release it.

End Rant.
I have swamp land for sale in Louisiana!!!!

PM me, I may be interested.
Oh, wait....
I personally think prices will fall. Technological advances are made every day at lower and lower costs for many components.

While we are hooked on drones many people think it is an expensive toy that will crash or be lost and hard to find a legal place to fly for many. Also $2,000 for a toys is a lot to spend for most.

I personally think prices will fall. Technological advances are made every day at lower and lower costs for many components.

While we are hooked on drones many people think it is an expensive toy that will crash or be lost and hard to find a legal place to fly for many. Also $2,000 for a toys is a lot to spend for most.

And yet they still sell like hotcakes.

Reactions: Thomas B
I wouldn't take him seriously. He just regurgitates all the bogus information he can find on the net. It's why I unsubscribed from his channel a while ago.
i am not sure how many got cakes are sold, but with Best Buy and Walmart’s discounting them by $400 something must be wrong
I wouldn't take him seriously. He just regurgitates all the bogus information he can find on the net. It's why I unsubscribed from his channel a while ago.

The Mavic 2 has been out for over a year now. I would expect heavy discounts on The Mavic Pro as they are clearing inventory of the previous model.

Reactions: DavidNDC
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000