DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji glasses

Someone who can tell you about your recent experience with dji glasses
If you're referring to DJI Goggles , then you'll find mixed feelings about them. Mostly issue surround the fact that if a user has not so good vision, then they need to get "cheater glasses" or rig something up inside the googles.

Too bulky. Heavy. Can’t see surroundings while flying with them. Hot FL makes you not want to strap a goggle on your face. PIA to carry along.

They are ok if you are sitting down.

I used twice and returned.

It's simple. If your going to be put off by the size then don't buy them. If the size is not a major issue and you want to have the best flight video experience possible then go get the goggles.

Rob

Last edited:
Reactions: Auspete and wayy510
It has some baggage but they work great with the mavic. Buy yourself a set of 2.00+ large reading glasses you'll need them to focus the screen.

I have 20+ Flights on them and finally remembered the menus. You can operate most everything without the touch pad by using the 5 position joystick on the mavic and the two buttons on the rear.

A nice feature is by tapping the left rear button on the rear of the trans it puts it in a focus mode which you move by turning your head then just push the joystick in once and it will focus Nice Feature!

Mike

Reactions: Auspete
They work nicely with the Mavic using Ocusync but anything else they're to big and there's cheaper options for what they do.

Someone who can tell you about your recent experience with dji glasses

df61d598b5cac55e401464c331d489ee.jpg

After reading all the poor feedback I went the Litchi –> cheapy VR generics and am well impressed. £30 rather than 500+ :)

I like the goggles. They don't seem heavy to me (maybe those who complain need to work out their necks?). The screen looks cool but not super crisp with perfect resolution like some of the "reviews" reported.

They do tend to slip off your head sometimes, fog up when hot outside and are bulky when transporting. They also only offer playback in 1080 which is lame considering I usually record in 4K.

The goggles are fun to fly with and offer a great perspective when flying, but certainly a novelty. I fly with them most of the time now and they work great. I let my family and friends wear them and people always like them.

They can also be connected to another source with an HDMI output like a TV or Xbox and work well.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov