DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 4.1.22 is available on Google Plsy

Have just finished testing Go4 V.22 and so far all looks good. [...] DJI have now switched back to Google maps and are again trailing the maps as a online service. There is no way in settings or menu to cache the maps but there is a switch in settings that allows to switch between Here maps if you have them cached and the new streamed google maps.
I'm on GO4 v4.1.22 (472-googlePlay) and still on Here map. Can't find the switch between Google & Here...
Are you on 470 or 472? Is it possible to get a link to your APK?

EDIT: found the screenshot of the option in post #40 but it does not show on my phone..

Last edited:
Gotta say I went through a stage of updating apps and firmware more than I was flying. I'm staying with 4.1.15 and V01.03.0700 for a while. Stable.

I have to say I have had around 20 flights on FW 1.4.0100 and GO4 1.4.18 without any issues at all.

I do now fly exclusively with my CS 5.5 though.

I fly using the test map, but for some reason it always starts zoomed out to the max. Kind of annoying

4.1.22 never showed up in my play store. I am still on 4.1.18 which is buggy as I have horrible video with it. I have just been using Litchi and only using Go4 when I need to go in and tweak settings. Litchi has been rock solid with the exception of FPV mode and then I get a little pixilation in the video at times.
4.1.18 is a POS.
I was unable to fly using my screen on this version as it just screen locked and pixelated.

Reverted to 4.1.15, all sweet.
Not planning on any new updates!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15