DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 4.2.14 for iOS is out

Million dollar question: Does it bring back Wlan regional settings pop-up including the cancel option? Can we keep out FCC hack on iOS?

Is this the update that fixes the range issue I’ve been hearing about? Honestly I’ve had no problems with that but if this update gives me a boost I won’t complain.

Reactions: DiggerNZ
Weel spank my *** and call me Charlie! indeed it works! DJI could could have brought the FCC hack to the grave, but it seems DJI cares for us outlaws... :)

Is this the update that fixes the range issue I’ve been hearing about? Honestly I’ve had no problems with that but if this update gives me a boost I won’t complain.
Not sure about improved range, but you do get both 2.4 & 5.8 now

It doesn’t fix range, per se, but people booting up for the first time were stuck in MIC mode so their range will be significantly improved getting to FCC or CE and all the channels. If you were already there no changes

Reactions: Surge
Does anyone knows if this fixes raw files not being recognized by Apple photos? I have this issue on my Mavic air and even though I found a workaround here in the forums, it is a bit annoying.

Does anyone knows if this fixes raw files not being recognized by Apple photos? I have this issue on my Mavic air and even though I found a workaround here in the forums, it is a bit annoying.
Hmm, I use all Apple devices and don’t have this problem. Are you sure you’re not trying to view RAW photos?

It doesn’t fix range, per se, but people booting up for the first time were stuck in MIC mode so their range will be significantly improved getting to FCC or CE and all the channels. If you were already there no changes
Nope, didn’t fix this.
My Air is still stuck with the WiFi channels 1-10.

Nope, didn’t fix this.
My Air is still stuck with the WiFi channels 1-10.

Hmmm.....A user on the DJI forum said he was good to go with the new version of the app. Wonder what is going on. Since there are no release notes other than "bug fixes" we'll need to get a few more users with the issue to chime in. Seems to be plenty around.

When you started the new app and connected, did it ask if you wanted to change regions or anything?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty