Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 4.3.4 Update Now Available

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.aerial-pixel.com
I logged into DJI GO 4 on my CrystalSky today and was pleasantly surprised that there was an update to 4.3.4 available.Screenshot_2018-11-17-07-31-00.png
Screenshot_2018-11-17-07-31-23.png

Reactions: Former Member
And the red lettered word reads “wait”. Let me know how that one works out after you click on the update part. For some reason, I just can’t seem to jump right on the new ones when they come out.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
And the red lettered word reads “wait”. Let me know how that one works out after you click on the update part. For some reason, I just can’t seem to jump right on the new ones when they come out.
So far so good, everything connected fine after the update.

Well...all new Geo locking. If you are in an Authorization area, instead of getting a warning, you have to validate. I don't really have an issue with that, but that means you need an internet connection for your CS. That's not always possible some of the places I fly. Wonder what to do then?

I believe there's an offline means of authorizing. Flysafe.dji.com I believe. Get unlock code there, then apply unlock code in the app.

Thanks. Yea I found that after I posted. It still kind of sucks without cellular data on the CS when you’re on a long trip away from WiFi. But I guess it keeps morons from ruining what we have left in UAV piloting.

I believe there's an offline means of authorizing. Flysafe.dji.com I believe. Get unlock code there, then apply unlock code in the app.
Just tested today and all worked as expected. Need to unlock before flight and login on CS before you fly. Confirm by checking your unlock registrations.

Thanks. Yea I found that after I posted. It still kind of sucks without cellular data on the CS when you’re on a long trip away from WiFi. But I guess it keeps morons from ruining what we have left in UAV piloting.
You can unlock from your phone and then use it as a hotspot to update the registration.

Their is a lot of things that need to be up dated in this version of DJI GO. IOS version is much better come on DJI CS is your product. After spending way to much for CS only to be left behind.

Their is a lot of things that need to be up dated in this version of DJI GO. IOS version is much better come on DJI CS is your product. After spending way to much for CS only to be left behind.
After following the cs information here and other places, I’m still happy with not having one. Sorry for your loss.

Just wondering how you summon up the compass dance genie with the Crystalsky? When I used to fly with a phone, I could do it before each flight, but with the CS you get the compass status, but no option to calibrate it
Wondering what people do.
Mike.

Oh dearG**, are you another one of those that feel it necessary to do the spin dance every time you get the urge?
Please tell me you don’t.

For those that read English: There are a lot of things that need to be updated in this version of DJI GO. The iOS version is much better. Come on, DJI. CS is your product. I regret spending way too much for CS only to be left behind.

Oh dearG**, are you another one of those that feel it necessary to do the spin dance every time you get the urge?
Please tell me you don’t.
There are times when I need to fly with lights attached. These are metal and affect the compass, and therefore, require a recalibration before flight. Like wise when they are removed, the reference has changed, and again requires a calibration.

Reactions: Chipmunksky
I use lights also, but haven’t seen any compass deviation from them.
What lights do you use?

PGY, cases are aluminium, but the cells are steel.
I have not used those lights. Have you checked via the sensor information in the go4 ap that the compass actually has an issue when you have the lights mounted?

I have not used those lights. Have you checked via the sensor information in the go4 ap that the compass actually has an issue when you have the lights mounted?
There is a deviation on the heading which a calibration resolves, which is the reason for wanting to be able to recalibrate easily. The extent of the deviation depends on the batteries fitted at the time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom