DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 across multiple devices

wbrownj

Reactions
Hi all,
I suspect I know the answer to this question but since I am new to both my MA and GO 4 I thought I would ask here

When I fly I use either my iPad Pro 10.5 or my iPhone 7 Plus. I use them quite interchangeably but I am also still customising and experimenting with all the settings in the dji go app.

My question is whether or not I can synchronise the settings across both the devices so that if I make a change while using the app on my iPad, that change also is reflected on the iPhone. In short I want both devices to maintain the same settings without having to manually keep things in line.

Thanks for all advice

J

The settings stored on your mobile device cannot be automatically copied to your other mobile devices. Any settings stored on the drone/batteries/RC will be remembered when using different mobile devices.

Thanks for your response. It was entirely as I suspected

Much appreciated

J

Hi all,
I suspect I know the answer to this question but since I am new to both my MA and GO 4 I thought I would ask here

When I fly I use either my iPad Pro 10.5 or my iPhone 7 Plus. I use them quite interchangeably but I am also still customising and experimenting with all the settings in the dji go app.

My question is whether or not I can synchronise the settings across both the devices so that if I make a change while using the app on my iPad, that change also is reflected on the iPhone. In short I want both devices to maintain the same settings without having to manually keep things in line.

Thanks for all advice

J
If you’re syncing both devices to DJI servers, it may be that the individual flight records can be kept in sync that way, showing flight records for all flights on both devices. I say MAY because I don’t sync to DJI.

I have manually merged files from multiple devices to have a single device with all the flights taken.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom