DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 APP alternative?

BillyBoot

Reactions
Is there any good DJI GO 4 App alternatives besides "Litchi" that are better than the DJI GO 4 App?

Is there any good DJI GO 4 App alternatives besides "Litchi" that are better than the DJI GO 4 App?
I am a beginner and have had my Mavic Pro for about three months..The weather is nice now and i want to fly my drone... It was pretty expensive that i am almost afraid to fly it thinking something may go wrong,. lol

I am a beginner and have had my Mavic Pro for about three months..The weather is nice now and i want to fly my drone... It was pretty expensive that i am almost afraid to fly it thinking something may go wrong,. lol
My experience is that these Mavics are almost indestructable.. I have crashed into trees and watched my drone crash it's way down about 4 branches before falling out the bottom and hovering.. i even crashed it into the sea at low tide (took 30 mins to find it and fish it out..).. but after stripping it back and drying it off (and getting a new battery), we are still flying.. just get out to some open spaces and stay away from trees and water and you will be fine.. also fly higher than 50M.. not much can go wrong if you are up high..
Good Luck, Happy flying!!

Reactions: Yam25
They are far from indestructible, opposite in fact. My gimbal went kaputz while my Mavic was nicely tucked away in a case and the case tipped over (no fall; just tipped over). I didn't realize I didn't have the gimbal clamp on and had to send the Mavic in. I've since read other similar stories. Parts of the Mavic might be tough(er) but all in all I handle it like fine china.

Any good alternative to GO4 for iOS?
I have iPhone 6 and iPad Mini 2. Tired of all the performance issues like CPU loading, lags, and video display “blocking”, green banding, etc.

Any good alternative to GO4 for iOS?
I have iPhone 6 and iPad Mini 2. Tired of all the performance issues like CPU loading, lags, and video display “blocking”, green banding, etc.
Try litchi, its payware, but its a good alternative, I have some.performance issues on my iPad mini 2 with djigo4, but litchi runs smooth and the iPad does not overheat anymore....

Try litchi, its payware, but its a good alternative, I have some.performance issues on my iPad mini 2 with djigo4, but litchi runs smooth and the iPad does not overheat anymore....

I have major issues with my iPhone 5s overheating; the phone always fails (video transmission freezes) well before the battery does. Maybe this would work.

Aren't there more risks with flying in Litchi, though? Like problems with the drone maybe flying away.

I have major issues with my iPhone 5s overheating; the phone always fails (video transmission freezes) well before the battery does. Maybe this would work.

Aren't there more risks with flying in Litchi, though? Like problems with the drone maybe flying away.
I've been flying with litchi for a while now, and I never had any issues with it...
There are less vocal alarms in apps, But your RC will vibrate anyway when a message appears on the device's screen.
You'll probably need some time to understand and be used to litchi, which is a little bit different than DJIGO4...

Personaly, I connect and start to fly with DJIGO4, if I see it stays smooth I continue my flight with it, but if it becomes laggy , I just make the drone come back around me, shut down DJIGO, and then start litchi.. I never had any connection issue or transmission loss doin this way...

Reactions: RogerMav
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair