DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 APP EDITOR - Extracting RAW files (IOS)

strykher

Reactions
Please refer me to the thread if there is already one.

How do you extract the RAW file that is on the DJI GO 4 App editor to edit in (Snapneed, VSCO etc.). I tried to download the RAW photos and save it to Camera Roll and the app says "SAVED", but it is not showing in Camera Roll.
Did I miss something? Is this a real function? is this function working on the upgraded version?

Current version: DJI GO 4 V4.2.21

Thanks

Apps exist to download the raw files. I use "Sync for DJI."

Works well for me. I download to the iPad infly with. From there I can do a rough edit pass and then open potential from my Mac via iCloud.

Please refer me to the thread if there is already one.

How do you extract the RAW file that is on the DJI GO 4 App editor to edit in (Snapneed, VSCO etc.). I tried to download the RAW photos and save it to Camera Roll and the app says "SAVED", but it is not showing in Camera Roll.
Did I miss something? Is this a real function? is this function working on the upgraded version?

Current version: DJI GO 4 V4.2.21

Thanks

You don’t say what drone you’re flying.
In my M2P I save both jpeg+RAW to the SD card I added to the drone. I remove it and insert directly in to my computer to get the files.

You don’t say what drone you’re flying.
In my M2P I save both jpeg+RAW to the SD card I added to the drone. I remove it and insert directly in to my computer to get the files.
I use this method as well but i need to go back to make sure im transferring both the files over and not just jpegs

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne