DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 app version 4.3.37 for android missing features?

PMieras

Reactions
Hello,
I am new to this site so hopefully this is the correct way. I fly a Mavic air and Mavic Pro since a number of years and never had any issues. Recently I updated the G0 4 app to what is now the 4.3.37 for android version. I use an android phone ( android 9). It starts up fine , connects and flies correctly BUT... I am suddenly not seeing the auto/ manual focus options / square that I am used to nor AFC in video mode or the peaking that I used to see. I called around and found that iphone users with 4.3.38 do not have the peaking option anymore either. They DO have the auto/ manual focus option and square. It seems like the previous versions are no longer an option although I found an earlier thread that seem to give access to other version which I will try once I am in high speed internet land (I live off grid with sparse / slow internet)

So.. am I missing something here or are others also having this issue?

Thanks

This interesting when I bought my mavic pro the red LEd lights on the two front arms was flashing, now I have android mob at the time so when I got a message that firmware update available I downloaded it. Now lockdown came so I didn’t get much time to fly, however when I did the red led was not working! I happen to have an iPad Dji go 4 and going through the menu the IPad had an on and off switch, but the android didn’t have it. I contacted the chap whom I bought the pro he confirmed he was using a iPhon, it appears the iOS systems have different features. So what I intend to do is use the ipad switch the lights on, then revert to using my android or crystal sky.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas