DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 app version 4.3.37 for android missing features?

PMieras

Reactions
Hello,
I am new to this site so hopefully this is the correct way. I fly a Mavic air and Mavic Pro since a number of years and never had any issues. Recently I updated the G0 4 app to what is now the 4.3.37 for android version. I use an android phone ( android 9). It starts up fine , connects and flies correctly BUT... I am suddenly not seeing the auto/ manual focus options / square that I am used to nor AFC in video mode or the peaking that I used to see. I called around and found that iphone users with 4.3.38 do not have the peaking option anymore either. They DO have the auto/ manual focus option and square. It seems like the previous versions are no longer an option although I found an earlier thread that seem to give access to other version which I will try once I am in high speed internet land (I live off grid with sparse / slow internet)

So.. am I missing something here or are others also having this issue?

Thanks

This interesting when I bought my mavic pro the red LEd lights on the two front arms was flashing, now I have android mob at the time so when I got a message that firmware update available I downloaded it. Now lockdown came so I didn’t get much time to fly, however when I did the red led was not working! I happen to have an iPad Dji go 4 and going through the menu the IPad had an on and off switch, but the android didn’t have it. I contacted the chap whom I bought the pro he confirmed he was using a iPhon, it appears the iOS systems have different features. So what I intend to do is use the ipad switch the lights on, then revert to using my android or crystal sky.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure