DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 APP will not open

GT1846

Reactions
Hi folks. My DJI GO 4 app will not open. I get an error message saying that the App has a bug.
So I deleted that app and I downloaded the newest DJI GO 4 app for android. The new download will not open either.
Is this app problem a known issue? Is there a fix?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
GT

Where did you get the app?

Hi folks. My DJI GO 4 app will not open. I get an error message saying that the App has a bug.
So I deleted that app and I downloaded the newest DJI GO 4 app for android. The new download will not open either.
Is this app problem a known issue? Is there a fix?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
GT
It may be the device you are trying to run it on. There have been many reports of problems with Samsung s20 and s21 devices crashing on it, and no doubt others running the same processors. Try installing on a different (older) device if you have access to one.

same issue. downloaded installer straight from dji website but does not solve the problem. I am using Samsung S21 with Android 12. This is really upsetting as I cant use my drone anymore

same issue. downloaded installer straight from dji website but does not solve the problem. I am using Samsung S21 with Android 12. This is really upsetting as I cant use my drone anymore
As I mentioned, I've heard there's problems with those due to the processor they're using. I doubt DJI will do anything to fix the issue and it would seem your only option would be to find an older android phone or some other device, and dedicate it just for drone use. It doesn't need to actually have cell service at all, and could just use wifi to download the needed apps and updates. Once it is setup just leave it with the drone. I would think you could pickup an older phone or tablet pretty reasonable for that use.

Good Day bc360
I can't fly my drone either, it says DJI has a bug, I downloaded an app called Rainbow, and when DJI crashes, I fly my Mavic 2 pro on this app and works awesome.

Well, looks like I'm not the only one with this problem. Got a new Samsung S22 and when I open Go4 it immediately crashes. DJI gave me a fix. Deleted the original Go4 app, d/l again, then d/l the fix, applied..no change. Go4 crashes as soon as it's clicked on. DJI was very nice, but what I really need is a fix!!!! I can still fly using an older smaller phone, so I'm not panicking!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11