DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 APP wont update

370Z2017

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I'm having difficulty updating the DJI GO 4 app. Currently MP / Android Note 4. I have version 01.04.0400 (recently updated) and the app is 4.1.10. After each flight my phone notifications indicates that the new version for the app is available 4.1.18. All attempts to update are futile. Its been like this for just about a year. Why am I being told a new version is available but can't update? The app installed on the phone doesn't give me the option to update. Just OPEN or UNINSTALL. Please help!

Try opening up the Google Play Store and searching for DJI Go 4. When you get to the page, it should show "Update" as one of the buttons at the top of the page.

Make sure you sync your flight logs, uninstall it and reinstall.

Thanks for your replies. I tried going to Google Play but the app doesn't have any updated button. When I see the notification on my phone that there is a new version, I click on it. It takes me to a page to install. I click download but it doesn't start. It just sits there. Download arrow just sitting there at 0 %. Its been this way a long time. Itried reinstalling the app but doesn't work either.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54