DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 downgrade

Taffdan

Reactions
No doubt this has been asked before.......I've picked up a samsung tab 6 and downgraded the DJI go app as the video feed doesn't work on the latest version. The app works perfectly and I get a good feed from the drone etc. My issue is that my flight records won't sync, the error reports handshake issue, so I'm guessing it's because the old app won't speak to the servers anymore. Anyone else have any ideas? Mavic Pro.

No doubt this has been asked before.......I've picked up a samsung tab 6 and downgraded the DJI go app as the video feed doesn't work on the latest version. The app works perfectly and I get a good feed from the drone etc. My issue is that my flight records won't sync, the error reports handshake issue, so I'm guessing it's because the old app won't speak to the servers anymore. Anyone else have any ideas? Mavic Pro.

How far back did you go? You can always sync your flight logs with the current app and then navigate to the appfiles for the current app and manually transfer them to the new one. You can do the reverse of this process to sync new ones. I know it’s not a fix but it’s a work around

I went back to 4.1.15 on reading other posts, but may play around to see what versions I can run. The swapping of logs isn't a massive issue as the tablet will now be my main device, but I'll have a play and report back any progress. Thanks for the reply

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925