DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 folders on android phone.

HWal

Reactions
Hi,

After experimenting with my Mavic Pro on the table, and having a couple of flights, I would like to reinstall the Go 4 app on my S7 so that I can start with the minimum number of DJI related files on my phone. From then I would like to monitor the build up of related files.

At the moment I can find:
Samsung Galaxy S7\Phone\DJI\ ... with numerous folders and files
Samsung Galaxy S7\Phone\dji.go.v4 ... with only a couple of files
Samsung Galaxy S7\Phone\Download\dji.go.v4 ... with no folders or files

Can I just uninstall the Go 4 app, and delete what I can find of the above folders/files, and then reinstall?

Thanks,
Helge.

Hi,

After experimenting with my Mavic Pro on the table, and having a couple of flights, I would like to reinstall the Go 4 app on my S7 so that I can start with the minimum number of DJI related files on my phone. From then I would like to monitor the build up of related files.

At the moment I can find:
Samsung Galaxy S7\Phone\DJI\ ... with numerous folders and files
Samsung Galaxy S7\Phone\dji.go.v4 ... with only a couple of files
Samsung Galaxy S7\Phone\Download\dji.go.v4 ... with no folders or files

Can I just uninstall the Go 4 app, and delete what I can find of the above folders/files, and then reinstall?

Thanks,
Helge.
I erased everything on my Nvida Shield tablet and reinstalled it in this fashion.

I deleted some files and my flight history changed? I lost a couple hours of flight time and a bunch of distance. I thought everything was synched.

Interested to hear what you find out. Between my Osmo Mobile and Mavic I get lots of dji folders and files

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143