DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 IOS

scholls22

Reactions
Ever since the latest IOS and DJI firmware update, I can't get the Go4 app to work on my 7Plus. I've deleted and reinstalled several times. Restarted the phone and Mavic and nothing works.

I was able to connect to the original DJI go app with the 7 plus. I also was able to connect to the Mavic with Go 4 on an IPad Pro with no issue.
So, it's obviously in the phone. Any ideas on a fix?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I just got an iPhone 7 (not plus) and it has been working well with new firmware and go4 app.

Have you tried connecting your controller to your 7plus using an iPhone cord and the usb contact on the controller? Do remember to unplug the regular cord on the left side of your controller, when you do this.

If you remove the propellers it is safe to do all these test inside of your house. Particularly if you just want to test the connection between your Mavic and the controller.
I have the same combination i.e. Go 4 and 7plus and thought I had a similar problem as you have. However it was just a bad insertion of the controller contact to the 7plus. I allways leave the silicon iPone cover on. I do hope your problem is as simple as that.

Reactions: scholls22
Have you tried connecting your controller to your 7plus using an iPhone cord and the usb contact on the controller? Do remember to unplug the regular cord on the left side of your controller, when you do this.

If you remove the propellers it is safe to do all these test inside of your house. Particularly if you just want to test the connection between your Mavic and the controller.
I have the same combination i.e. Go 4 and 7plus and thought I had a similar problem as you have. However it was just a bad insertion of the controller contact to the 7plus. I allways leave the silicon iPone cover on. I do hope your problem is as simple as that.

I will try that now. The app will open fine but once I plug the iPhone in, it'll crash right away. It doesn't do that with DJI Go. It also works fine with the regular Mavic connection to the iPad. DJI support got disconnected from me after holding for 90 minutes.

Nope, that didn't work!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I have to reboot my iPhone 7 most times to get it to connect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try doing a hard reset on your iphone to clear out any corruption in memory which a restart
does not clear , the iPhone 7 uses a different hard reset procedure than earlier models.
link to how to do a hard reset (you wont lose any settings or data}
A New Way to Hard Reset iPhone 7

I am having the same problem with my iphone6 , app just crashes, when I connect my ipad it works fine, I have tried everything, resets, full resets etc and nothing works

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid