DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 on PC

Heidelburger

Reactions
Is it possible (or in fact worth it) to install DJI Go 4 onto my pc to use the video editor for simple Trimming, editing and dubbing on some muse to my clips?
Is there another better simple free tool I could use?
Thought I'd check this out after Google play told me I already had Go4 on my phone ....Duh yeh?!?! Anyhow Is there a better beast I should use?

For simple stuff on a PC just start with Windows included Movie Maker. Go 4 doesn't have a PC version. When you outgrow Movie Maker there are many topics in the forum for editing software.

The video quality saved to my phone is not as good as it would be when down loaded from the mavic 2 pro SD card, I would get a much better image from original files on my PC, I have a heavy duty PC editing Program just wanted some thing quick and dirty.

Granted you need a fairly decent comp & graphics card to run Bluestacks, but I've never found it buggy & slow. But anyways its horses for courses.

I'm gonna give that link you put a go and report back.

Ped

Hopefully you'll find it the way forward [emoji6] plus it resides on a USB stick so you can use it on any pc/laptop without installing anything, just set the pc/laptop to boot from USB first [emoji106]

Yeah it didn't really like my main comp, freezing on setup going through the steps of setup on Android. Going to try my works comp.

Meh, couldn't really get it stable...tried a few configs and machines..kept freezing :/

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt