DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 ON SMART CONTROLLER

thanks but been there done that, very frustrating.
Just to try to isolate the issue I'm going to try to get time fly today with the regular controller to see if the SC is the problem of if there is another issue.
Update- ****, Getting the Go4 crashes with the regular controller with IPadPor 10.5 as well. "Huston we have a problem..."
Well, that's probably both a relief and a total pain. It is not necessarily an issue with the Smart Controller but still an issue. I guess you can try reinstalling the apps or trying to factory reset the devices.

Good luck.

Well, that's probably both a relief and a total pain. It is not necessarily an issue with the Smart Controller but still an issue. I guess you can try reinstalling the apps or trying to factory reset the devices.

Good luck.
Yep thanks, thinking factory reset is the place to start, all I have to do if figure out how to do that and cross my fingers.

info for controller reset

Reactions: ff22 and PointG

Good luck.
Had to download the DJI Assistant for the Mavic 1 to get the reset link to appear.
Did the reset (just on the Mavic 2) and appears to have completed.
Just did a quick flight with no crashes.
Want to get to somewhere I can do a longer test flight in a know before I go on any new adventures.
Fingers crossed!

Reactions: ff22 and RogerMav
Had to download the DJI Assistant for the Mavic 1 to get the reset link to appear.
Did the reset (just on the Mavic 2) and appears to have completed.
Just did a quick flight with no crashes.
Want to get to somewhere I can do a longer test flight in a know before I go on any new adventures.
Fingers crossed!
It is ODD that one needs the Assistant for the mavic ONE to do this. Hope it continues to work.

I've updated DJI Go 4 on the SC now manually with the APK.
Seems everything is working as intended, reset the timer to discharge to 2 days.

Not really sure why DJI is not pushing the update through and only for some regions, but we may never know.

Support hinted the update mechanism is broken...So it needs an update to get update to work....

Wow, well ... sometimes I get the impression, DJI's a bit confused or at least some part of their support team.
Nonetheless, hope they get it working.

I am unable to update my SC and because of that am unable to fly my M2 with it.
Looks like the two folks that have been able to update are not in the US but are in Australia and Sweden.
Has anyone verified that doing the side load (or whatever) give a flyable, safe, app crash free experience?
I'm using it, and Litchi with no problems ?

I use the SC.
I did a normal update as per the screen prompts, I did nothing special to get these downloads.
Done today 23rd Sep 2019:

AC: 0510
SC: 0590
Go4: 4.3.24
All batteries updated to match AC: 0510

Seems to me it matches the latest Android versions.

:)
Any one got the CS to update Mine is on 4.3.16 and wont update Aircraft and Batteries updated OK

Reactions: RogerMav
Has anyone been able to install 4.3.25 on the SC?
I'm on 4.3.24 and tried the .25 apk from two different sites - APK Mirror and Softpedia.
Upon installation I get the message:
App not installed. The package appears to be corrupt.

The SC is missing the battery time of discharge feature until we don't get the update if DJI Go 4.

The SC is missing the battery time of discharge feature until we don't get the update if DJI Go 4.

If you wait eternally till DJI get's it **** together you are right.
If you manually install 4.3.24 you can override this.
The latter option may improve your degree of happiness :)

I downloaded the app from DJI site (it’s now 4.3.25) and manually installed with no issue. Sure it’s not an automatic update, but certainly not onerous

Reactions: MaxHam
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun