DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 released for iOS

I used the Go 4 app this weekend with no issues. Seems to work great, and I haven't noticed any excessive battery drain with my standard iPhone 7.

So, I flew 3 batteries on the GO 4 app this afternoon, and I like it.

Any chance you uploaded your flight logs to Healty Drone? Wondering if DJI GO 4 has solved the issue of battery reporting there, or if it's a an issue with Healthy Drone not properly parsing the Mavic's logs.

Any chance you uploaded your flight logs to Healty Drone? Wondering if DJI GO 4 has solved the issue of battery reporting there, or if it's a an issue with Healthy Drone not properly parsing the Mavic's logs.
No, sorry I didn't, I only use that when I think there is a problem.

I asked the question twice earlier because time/weather forbid me to verify myself. Finally had a chance yesterday and still no battery reporting properly [emoji107]

DJI just updated Go 3 to 3.1.1
Now we have 3.1.1 and 4, so what is the difference between them?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

DJI just updated Go 3 to 3.1.1
Now we have 3.1.1 and 4, so what is the difference between them?

The DJI Go 3.1.1 now says, for Phantom 3, Inspire 1, OSMO, and Matrice.
They've taken Phantom 4 and Mavic out of the description, though both still are shown in the app. My guess is they'll remove them completely from this version once GO 4 has matured over the next few 4.0.x releases.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Have not tested enough yet. Raining here in ATL. Just reading about all the Comm issues in another thread though. Scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi a big difference and a great improvement is that one can play around with it without being connected to a drone. Hence one can familiarise himself with the menus and all.

MacPap

Last edited:
just downloaded Dji Go 4, hooked it up to my Mavic and got a flickering image of what the camera was seeing; so was unable to use it and went back to the old Dji Go app.

Some software glitch?

I had the same behavior. Kill the app and restart it. In the start page change option not to change to camera view automatically. This fixed it for me and was related to the fact that a firmware update was waiting.

I had the same behavior. Kill the app and restart it. In the start page change option not to change to camera view automatically. This fixed it for me and was related to the fact that a firmware update was waiting.

Going to sound a bit thick but I can't find that setting in the App. When you say "Start Page" - do you mean the very first page ( which you can choose editor, equipment, Skypixel, Me )

Yes thats it. Sorry for not being so precise. I am using it in a different language.

Danke schön!

I'd not spotted your country of origin - setting found and set. I hope that solves the issue I had of constant flickering when I went to camera view - which made it unusable.

Can anyone confirm if battery serial numbers and stats are now recorded accurately and viewable in healthydrones? Pouring rain out here and no time to test.

Doesn't look like this is fixed yet. I've got the 3 mavic batteries with the fly more kit... no serials recording properly and lumping under one bat

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78