DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 tells me I must update to 4.1.3

mlash

Reactions
Is this normal? I would think that there should be a "not now" button here somewhere. I turned on my wi-fi so I could upload my logs and this popped up and will not let me continue until I update! If I do update to this is it going to force me to update controller and aircraft? I am currently on .0400 and I don't want to update to current firmware.

vlcsnap-2699-05-29-09h16m22s547.png

Has anyone gotten this yet? It will not go away!

Did you try "force close/block notification/manual update only" on settings?
Sorry just an idea.

This message is about updating the app on your device - Not the Mavics firmware

This message is about updating the app on your device - Not the Mavics firmware

Thanks for your help! Is this the update that one must sign back into or the aircraft is limited?

Is this the update that one must sign back into or the aircraft is limited?
That change was made in a firmware update.

Is this normal? I would think that there should be a "not now" button here somewhere. I turned on my wi-fi so I could upload my logs and this popped up and will not let me continue until I update! If I do update to this is it going to force me to update controller and aircraft? I am currently on .0400 and I don't want to update to current firmware.Has anyone gotten this yet? It will not go away!

You can wokraround it ..

Interesting article. The big problem with dji is that their no fly zones aren't accurate and dji doesn't correct the inconsistencies and incorrect NFZ. If dji was on top of there restrictions and have them be correct then people would have no problem with it. To apply to fly in a NFZ when it shouldn't be a NFZ and take 3 days for approvals is crazy.
I had a problem one time when it said my return to home would fly through a NFZ and to modify my flight path. And i wasn't even near a NFZ. It could of auto landed incorrectly and I could of lost my drone.

Last edited:
Reactions: jash123 and beerguy
Interesting article. The big problem with dji is that their no fly zones aren't accurate and dji doesn't correct the inconsistencies and incorrect NFZ. If dji was on top of there restrictions and have them be correct then people would have no problem with it. To apply to fly in a NFZ when it should be a NFZ and take 3 days for approvals is crazy.
I had a problem one time when it said my return to home would fly through a NFZ and to modify my flight path. And i wasn't even near a NFZ. It could of auto landed incorrectly and I could of lost my drone.

Wow thats crazy, Restricted airspace is okay just NFZ's? I fly in class d airspace pretty regularly. What other limitations are there? Whats the altitude limit? I am going to the Maldives, am i going to have problems using it there? I am a noob so thanks for your help

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J