DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 - Update 4.1.0 is out for iOS

ok, deleted and reloaded the app and 4.10 loaded without issue. I backed up the iPad Mini before I deleted it so I can go back if I need to...

Nope. I'm one who looks forward. Besides, the app has some design refinements too. As for my phone, I have 128GB, what's another 100MB.

Thats a 30% increase in the codes size! A whole lot of new bugs can be introduced in 100MB of code.

Rob

Reactions: Blades
Thats a 30% increase in the codes size! A whole lot of new bugs can be introduced in 100MB of code.

Rob
Currently employed to engineer, partially intelligent software, I know. But it also means many improvements over existing problems. Plus, I think the feed is actually better with the newer version. It feels like I can push my drone further without it cutting.

One small thing I noticed in the new app is that countdown timer for the sd card now works with cards that can record more than 60 minutes of 4k video. Doesn't just say 59:99 until you get below an hour left.

And the video feed on my mini4 seems to update better.

Rob

Or fixed. Or, it could just be the extra code needed for the spark. Ever consider that?

Well that's me fully latest app and firmware update to .700 all done.Have been on .550 for quite some time but thought go for it.Only took 20 minutes to complete everything.
Checked everything on the app and all seems good so think I will top my battery's up and go for a test flight.....550 still there just in case....[emoji3]

I flew yesterday and had no issues, I was even able to reach 150 meters (I was in a mountainous area far from any air traffic routes) as a quick test.

I flew two batteries this morning after updating. During both flights the app froze and had to be quit/restarted. After my last flight it froze when I tried to make a quick edit. Not loving it so far. This is on an iPhone 7+.

One small thing I noticed in the new app is that countdown timer for the sd card now works with cards that can record more than 60 minutes of 4k video. Doesn't just say 59:99 until you get below an hour left.

And the video feed on my mini4 seems to update better.
Haven't updated yet, prob will today. In my 4.0.8 version I see 99.99 minutes recording time on my 64gig SD card and have never seen less than this. I am leaving the older recordings on there now just to see if it ever does drop!

Has anyone had the issue of settings not being saved in Go 4.1.0? Using an iPhone 7+ with the latest firmware.

Has anyone had the issue of settings not being saved in Go 4.1.0? Using an iPhone 7+ with the latest firmware.
Using 7+ from the start of my Mavic in march never had issue (except the known gps issue with changing home point)
kept all the setting from the last update

It's been about a week since last post here, so just checking to see how everyone with 4.1.0 on iOS is doing.

It's been about a week since last post here, so just checking to see how everyone with 4.1.0 on iOS is doing.
Flew for about an hour on Sunday (3 batteries) with zero issues. Used active track for the majority of the flights and it worked fine. No NFZ alerts or any other issues either. I checked the flight logs and out of all of the flight time only had one minor signal error (3.4) during the entire day. Both video feed and RC signal strength were excellent. Absolutely nothing to complain about.......now just waiting on my goggles to arrive :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d