DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji GO 4 v.4.2.20

I upgraded my app Saturday, and the video was all glitchy and I had a really bad video lag on my Samsung Tab A. Never had that before. I ended up refreshing my firmware and it seemed to work. I flew 1 or 2 batteries and all was fine. I got to fly today, and it's back to the same issues, glitchy video and video lag. Was practically unflyable and couldn't hold anything in the frame. Going to try to go back a version in the app and see how that works. Hope they come out with a fix soon. Hoping to fly this weekend.

I have install the last version today, but I can't test it, because it's a rainy day in Belgium. I wait for a firmware update from the MA and RC, there are many malfunctions whritten on the DJI forum.

I have install the last version today, but I can't test it, because it's a rainy day in Belgium. I wait for a firmware update from the MA and RC, there are many malfunctions whritten on the DJI forum.
Guess you won’t be flying for a while then?!

Well, on the moment, I don't have some critical warnings at all, but I will keep my eye open, when they come up!

I upgraded my app Saturday, and the video was all glitchy and I had a really bad video lag on my Samsung Tab A. Never had that before. I ended up refreshing my firmware and it seemed to work. I flew 1 or 2 batteries and all was fine. I got to fly today, and it's back to the same issues, glitchy video and video lag. Was practically unflyable and couldn't hold anything in the frame. Going to try to go back a version in the app and see how that works. Hope they come out with a fix soon. Hoping to fly this weekend.

Hey I just tried out my bird for the first time since the update and have exactly the same issue. Choppy video and a lag of around 2 seconds. Never had that before. I tried reinstalling Go4 app, formatting the card, nothing. On one occasion it started off good and around a minute in it went to crap.
When you say you "refreshed your firmware" what exactly do you mean?

Reactions: Drgnfli
I just checked the App Store for an update and there is none. Checked my DJI Go4 version and it’s still 4.2.20…

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22