DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji go app 4 version 4.3.37 FCC Mode?

Reza0067

Reactions
Hi my dji go app 4 version 4.3.37 I downloaded, but when I enter the program to give way to the size of the error of not connecting to the server, I want to enable the fcc with fake GPS, please guide

Well i hope you fixed that issue but i need to reply for who ever tries everything but cannot change ce mode to fcc mode in 2023 (i think dji drones which needs to use dji go4 app are good enough in some cases) . So lets begin... First of all if you try to install the older versions of dji go4 to change ce to fcc, you'll see app crash in all of old versions which can you bypass the navigation to use fcc. You need another app to fix that. The app called Litchi on modyolo site will make everythink smooth as f. Litchi acts like an older version of Dji Go4. First you need to have fake gps app but i guess you already have it... So start the fake gps app and change ur location to USA. After it open the Litchi and it will ask you to change the WLAN settings and thats what we need to see. Confirm that and wait until your rc-drone connections re stable and when you can watch your drones cam live it means everything is done. Close Litchi (Don't delete it if don't need for storage, because if you click the wrong thing in dji go4 you need that app again to re set fcc) stop your fake gps and close it. Than you can use dji go4 again. If you'r not accustomed using fcc mode, you need to know everytime you open dji go4 it will ask you to change wlan settings. You need to decline it in everytime to use fcc. Sorry if my English s*cks a bit but i hope it will help you guys ❤️

Bem, espero que você tenha corrigido esse problema, mas preciso responder para quem já tentou de tudo, mas não pode mudar o modo ce para o modo fcc em 2023 (acho que drones dji que precisam usar o aplicativo dji go4 são bons o suficiente em alguns casos). Então, vamos começar... Em primeiro lugar, se você tentar instalar as versões mais antigas do dji go4 para alterar ce para fcc, verá o aplicativo travar em todas as versões antigas, o que pode ignorar a navegação para usar o fcc. Você precisa de outro aplicativo para corrigir isso. O aplicativo chamado Litchi no site modyolo tornará tudo mais suave como f. Litchi age como uma versão mais antiga do Dji Go4. Primeiro, você precisa ter um aplicativo de GPS falso, mas acho que você já o tem ... Então, inicie o aplicativo de GPS falso e mude sua localização para os EUA. Depois abra o Litchi e ele pedirá para você alterar as configurações de WLAN e é isso que precisamos ver. Confirme isso e espere até que suas conexões rc-drone fiquem estáveis e quando você puder assistir a sua câmera drones ao vivo, isso significa que tudo está feito. Feche o Litchi (não exclua se não precisar de armazenamento, porque se você clicar na coisa errada no dji go4, precisará desse aplicativo novamente para redefinir o fcc) pare seu GPS falso e feche-o. Então você pode usar dji go4 novamente. Se você não está acostumado a usar o modo FCC, precisa saber que toda vez que abrir o dji go4, ele solicitará que você altere as configurações de WLAN. Você precisa recusá-lo sempre que usar o fcc. Desculpe se meu inglês é um pouco ruim, mas espero que ajude vocês Então você pode usar dji go4 novamente. Se você não está acostumado a usar o modo FCC, precisa saber que toda vez que abrir o dji go4, ele solicitará que você altere as configurações de WLAN. Você precisa recusá-lo sempre que usar o fcc. Desculpe se meu inglês é um pouco ruim, mas espero que ajude vocês Então você pode usar dji go4 novamente. Se você não está acostumado a usar o modo FCC, precisa saber que toda vez que abrir o dji go4, ele solicitará que você altere as configurações de WLAN. Você precisa recusá-lo sempre que usar o fcc. Desculpe se meu inglês é um pouco ruim, mas espero que ajude vocês❤️
boa noite
Gostei da dica, mas queria o DJI GO4 em português ou espanhou, eu achei um mod dele em português e com os áudios também em português mas não funciona para o Mavic Air por não ter o drone nele, ele parou no Sparc.
Eu não sei inglês e está sendo muito complicado para minha pessoa operar o drone e saber o que le está me informando ou o que posso fazer.
Não sei porque a DJI com tanto investimento não traduziu logo esse aplicativo para o portugues e o dublou, o valor de um dorne vendido dá para se fazer iso.

Well i hope you fixed that issue but i need to reply for who ever tries everything but cannot change ce mode to fcc mode in 2023 (i think dji drones which needs to use dji go4 app are good enough in some cases) . So lets begin... First of all if you try to install the older versions of dji go4 to change ce to fcc, you'll see app crash in all of old versions which can you bypass the navigation to use fcc. You need another app to fix that. The app called Litchi on modyolo site will make everythink smooth as f. Litchi acts like an older version of Dji Go4. First you need to have fake gps app but i guess you already have it... So start the fake gps app and change ur location to USA. After it open the Litchi and it will ask you to change the WLAN settings and thats what we need to see. Confirm that and wait until your rc-drone connections re stable and when you can watch your drones cam live it means everything is done. Close Litchi (Don't delete it if don't need for storage, because if you click the wrong thing in dji go4 you need that app again to re set fcc) stop your fake gps and close it. Than you can use dji go4 again. If you'r not accustomed using fcc mode, you need to know everytime you open dji go4 it will ask you to change wlan settings. You need to decline it in everytime to use fcc. Sorry if my English s*cks a bit but i hope it will help you guys ❤️
I tried to install Litchi from Modyolo (and tried all kinds of other APK sites) but it just doesn't install... It starts and then after a few minutes it says: App is not installed. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much.
It works perfectly on my Mavic Air 1. ☺️

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo