DJI go iOS 4.1.2 update on iPhone

Robin

Reactions
Well on my iPhone shows another update 4.1.2
Not showing up in iTunes app update.

IMG_1182.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg IMG_1184.jpg IMG_1182.jpg

Last edited:
Well, if they ignore my Mavic, I ignore their update ;)
Sorry DJI, but until you will lure me in with something nice in exchange, I'm not trading in my currently working versions of firmware and software.

(By the way: I wonder if back home at DJI, if there is a counter running and comparing the nr of Mavics sold and activated, versus the (increasingly growing) number of those of them no longer with the latest firmware & software)

I have also downloaded the App but mine is smaller then above mentioned. 332mb against 272mb?????

Attachments

• IMG_4313.PNG
    IMG_4313.PNG
    403.6 KB · Views: 60
I have an iPhone 7, the app should download a tailored file for your device.

Yes same here, though I have kept the xx.ipa files from iTunes so I can always revert back.

Well, if they ignore my Mavic, I ignore their update ;)
They did not ignore your Mavic, so you miss out on the update.
Just not documented that's all. Ironically a bug attributed to the firmware by Chicken Little has been addressed. So that bug was never in the firmware, it was in DJIGo!

I was on 4.0.8 and got an update message...I stupidly did it and was then locked to 98ft altitude and 150ft distance. Looks like the update didn't take or there was a problem with it. After going to the app store it said there was a 4.1.3 available, so I updated to that and everything seems fine again.

I standard use the latest firmware. Had an interesting flight today with the Inspire 2 and despite all the horror stories, it just tells me I'm in a D class area but I can fly as normal. I'm ok

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143