DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji go mod app??

genesimmons

Reactions
hi all i downloaded the dji modded app from spark pilots the other day, i really like the app and works great on my low power android phone, only probem its a older version and doesnt have panorama feature and thats my fave, does any else use a modded dji go app thats new enough for the pano feature? and willing to share it. thanx in advance

I'm not sure what version you are using with your download, but 4.1.22 was the last version that could be easily patched. Whatever features are in that version would be what you are stuck with. FYI you can do your own modifications on 4.1.22 if you are so inclined. See HERE.

Reactions: genesimmons
I'm not sure what version you are using with your download, but 4.1.22 was the last version that could be easily patched. Whatever features are in that version would be what you are stuck with. FYI you can do your own modifications on 4.1.22 if you are so inclined. See HERE.
i believe its aversion 4.1.15 that i have and unfortunatly no panorama,,,,i use that feature a lot so hoping for a newer modded verion, i would luv to patch my own but i dont think i am that skilled,,,haha, hopingsome one has one willing to share

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki