DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles available to order again

If you have received the email you can click the link in email which then you'll be directed to the store for ordering

I did get the email and clicked on it. The site said limited quantities available. Now it says Limited amount available for presale, so i must be good for this batch. But i didn't get a conformation email but my card was charged..

Same exact situation here. Went through link in email, says they're available for pre-order, but it gives the "out of stock" message when you get to the final stage of checkout. I'm also in the U.S. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Typical ordering-from-DJI (or not, in this case) nonsense, I guess.

I think DJI learned the lesson when laughing Mavic so this time they're releasing in batches to prevent possible bad publicity.

I checked my conformation email but it doesn't say and expected ship date or arrival time. It just says payment status 'Authorized'.

Is there a delay when payments are processed through PayPal?

I checked my conformation email but it doesn't say and expected ship date or arrival time. It just says payment status 'Authorized'.

it's still 'Authorized' for me as well. I've ordered it from the first batch.. 04/24.. :) so no worries, it will stay that for a long time

it's still 'Authorized' for me as well. I've ordered it from the first batch.. 04/24.. :) so no worries, it will stay that for a long time
You ordered since 4/24! Wow. Its all just a waiting game now, thanks good to know.

Mine was the same on confirmation email, but during your order placement it says shipping expects 10 June 2017.

Mine was the same on confirmation email, but during your order placement it says shipping expects 10 June 2017.
You'll get exact shipment date when they actually ship it and you'll get the tracking number etc

DJI web status doesn't mean much. I have things I got, that seriously still say "pending", but I got them months ago

I expect they are fulfilling the orders of those that asked to be notified when available, first.
I am one of those :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada