DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI goggles connect

I have the white goggles, the Smart Controller and the Mavic 2 pro.
I tried linking the goggles to the drone. They instruct you to push the linking button on the drone. When I push it the light goes red and the controller is disconnected from the drone?
Sorry, I don’t have the smart controller but it sounds like your doing it correctly. Are you pressing the linking button on the goggles first and then the drone? It’s important to note that the googles link directly with the drone. You can connect to the drone without the controller theoretically.

I forgot to tell you what an idiot I am. I’m brand new to this. I was trying to connect the goggles but picked Mavic Pro instead of Mavic II. I have the Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you again for your time, sorry I screwed up
Just glad it all worked out. Don’t worry, we are all idiots about some things and eventually at some time.

I forgot to tell you what an idiot I am. I’m brand new to this. I was trying to connect the goggles but picked Mavic Pro instead of Mavic II. I have the Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you again for your time, sorry I screwed up
I have been doing the same thing over and over this evening until reading this! Ive had the goggles for about a year but for some reason needed to reconnect them today and forgot how I did it the first time. Easy mistake to make.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada