DJI Goggles Demo video

Rafal_ll

Reactions
Hello
Please help
I'm looking for a copy of a demo video with goggli
I deleted
I'm looking everywhere there is no place

You can find all three demo videos on YouTube, if that helps.
Spoiler alert: lots of amazing shots from all over the world, epic music, lots of shots of the mavic with the flying around with the gimbal cover still on, more amazing shots with more cool music, some totally unrealistic footage of 2 guys racing through a canyon and a forest at 100mph using the mavic goggles, lots of marketing gibberish, more beautiful footage, more unrealistic footage of Obstacle Avoidance working better than it really does....blah, blah, blah. No mentions anywhere of the outstanding DJI customer service, surprisingly.
That pretty much sums it up.

Reactions: Lapeer20m
They need to be a very specific format to play on the goggles. Basically he needs someone who has rooted his goggles, backed the files up, and is willing to supply them.

I deleted the original videos
I do not want to lose my guarantee
needs to return google to the site
Google will not update the firmware

It just resets the settings, but unfortunately none of the DJI devices keep a built-in backup of the android data partition and it's not included in the firmware. If you mess with things without keeping your own backup you're out of luck.

Who gives me the file names in the demo video directory

I'm searching for names on the internet

Hi.I don`t think that deleting those videos would affect the warranty anyway. If You didn`t open them to look inside then You`re good to go
If the firmware does not update then You can return them as they`re faulty
thanks

I sent to the service.
exchange for other new ones.
Thank you for your help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member