DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles ETA

But they DJI makes a drone that'll fly 4 miles out of VLOS
A large radio range is a safety factor as the risk for breaking connections because of obstacles between remote and drone is minimised.
Nobody forces you to utilise this available range for breaking laws.

Compare this to sports cars which may offer top speeds of 150mph, although the US laws allow only 50mph. Although you cannot utilise the top speed these cars will give you at least more acceleration if needed.

Well besides all the bs the fact is u can barely see the mavic LIS in day time for very long. If its a ways out and u look down at the screen then back up afain u cant hardly find it.

Where is the goggs tho this sux

The Epson FPV glasses look impressive and you can maintain LoS at the same time. But, still $799 for those.

Price: $449 usd - free shipping.....but shows "out of stock" now - can't even pre-order them......

Shipping in a month but the "limited pre-order" may be over already. My order's in.

I think I'll wait till they are released properly and are available to other retailers. Not keen on buying from DJI directly.

Buying from DJI is the best. No sales tax and free shipping. I am very impressed with DJI for its service and support. IMOO

ordered mine as well......Happy early fathers day to me ;)

I agree that ordering direct from DJI is my preferred method. Free shipping, no sales tax and also got to use my DJI credit from other purchases.

Buying from DJI is the best. No sales tax and free shipping. I am very impressed with DJI for its service and support. IMOO
In the UK its the same price / deal from other retailers (a few sites have them on pre-order now) but with better delivery options (local collection). With the added benefit of simple returns if it goes pear shaped.

ordered mine as well......Happy early fathers day to me ;)

I agree that ordering direct from DJI is my preferred method. Free shipping, no sales tax and also got to use my DJI credit from other purchases.
Haha, that's hilarious - I just told my wife yesterday "I ordered DJI goggles for myself for Fathers day." She was happy to not have to find a present

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor