DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles (white original) with Zoom exposure control

Drone on

Reactions
Hello,

Anyone use the white goggles with the zoom?

Without the goggles, I have set my 5D button to exposure control. When using the goggles, the functionality of the 5D button seems to disengage.

Does anyone else experience this?

Don’t know about the Mavic 2 zoom, but on my Mavic Pro all controller buttons take on different functions by default when the white DJI goggles are connected. That’s just the way it is. That includes previously assigned functions of the 5D button. I assume you can still use the exposure thumbwheel on the MZ controller though as you can on the MP controller.

Last edited:
Don’t know about the Mavic 2 zoom, but on my Mavic Pro all controller buttons take on different functions by default when the white DJI goggles are connected. That’s just the way it is. That includes previously assigned functions of the 5D button. I assume you can still use the exposure thumbwheel on the MZ controller though as you can on the MP controller.
You're right. That is the way it is

I reached out to DJI, and they stated that when using the goggles, the goggles assume certain controls

Unfortunately, with the Zoom, the exposure dial has been changed to the zoom in/out dial.

My work around is to set the exposure to auto. It works, but yawing from one lighting to another can alter the image; suddenly.

Reactions: Steady Eddie
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078