DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji goggles wont let me fly over 100 meters high

kokopelli

Reactions
I have flown my Mavic three times now with the goggles and can't get it to go over 100 meters. I get a message sayinig max altitude reached. I have checked my normal settings and have the setting at 500 meters. I must be missing something. It isn't in tripod or beginners mode.

Also, I could not get the micro sd card to format. Someone in one of the forums said we had to use 32gig cards. I tried a 64 gig and a 16 gig card. Neither worked and I don't have a 32 gig card at the moment to try.

Also, I could not get the micro sd card to format. Someone in one of the forums said we had to use 32gig cards. I tried a 64 gig and a 16 gig card. Neither worked and I don't have a 32 gig card at the moment to try.
I use only 64 gig cards and they work great and no problem formatting

Somehow I doubt your goggles are restricting height. They're not designed to do that. Whatever it is, it's on the Mavic's end or the app's end.

Let's start from the beginning, make sure your app is logged into your account.

Reset your height limit while your drone is connected.

Recalibrate the compass, keeping away from any metal source to ensure accuracy.

Report back. BTW, SD cards improperly formatted can cause the Mavic to behave strangely. I speak from experience. Reformat the SD card from within the app, and then reboot the Mavic.

BTW to add what @Cyberpower678 said. Format the SD card for the goggles also and do it in the Mavic. I have noticed that the format function in the goggles seems to be buggy.

Rob

Reactions: Mike Shock
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka