DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI goggles

Myvrodrocks

Reactions
Well after having every Phantom since the Vision, I gotta say this Mavic is one intense piece of equipment. I had IOC down pat but I cannot keep up with everything this Mavic can do. And to make it worse, I ordered the goggles. Talk about being overwhelmed! I cannot believe everything these two items are capable of. I need a class!

Reactions: Robert Mitchell
Tried the head tracking today. Amazing. Makes filming a moving subject so much more possible and smooth.

I too just dropped the $449.00 for these goggles, which I will say are really nice, but the image seems a bit out of focus to me being so close to my eyes. I may need to try some glasses to check. They are are quite the addition to my Mavic Pro, and make the whole experience of flying come to reality even more. It does make filming and viewing much easier, but I still like the old fashioned flight by the controller and not just the headset. I passed them to a friend who was watching me fly, and he got dizzy and needed to sit while the flight was under way. The tilting head/camera feather is very nice if done slowly as to not jerk, and the image is stunning.

I will have to wait and try these a bit more before placing a final decision on their need and purchase, but for now, they are very cool, and bring a new dimension to the party.

Greyfoxvt

Reactions: MrsTreat
[QUOTE I need a class![/QUOTE]
For me, seat time and read the manual a few times. I felt the exact same way. All good now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman