DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji goggles

wytnyt

Reactions
can these goggles be used to watch youtube videos from a pc?
if so,will dji have a christmas sale?,if so when does it usually start?

If you have an HDMI output from your PC, yes it should work using the cable included with the goggles. The claim is that any HDMI source can be played that way.

I briefly tested my goggles using this digital-media player with a movie on an SD card and it worked fine, both audio and video: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B008NO9RRM

If you want the best price, watch eBay and the Classified section here for a used one in good condition - people with analog-transmission drones (or who want to attach the new Occusync camera to their RC aircraft) will be selling theirs to buy the new Goggles 2.

I bought mine on eBay for $375 and they looked like they were still new in the box, so deals are out there if you shop carefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: wytnyt
If you have an HDMI output from your PC, yes it should work using the cable included with the goggles. The claim is that any HDMI source can be played that way.

I briefly tested my goggles using this digital-media player with a movie on an SD card and it worked fine, both audio and video: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B008NO9RRM

If you want the best price, watch eBay and the Classified section here for a used one in good condition - people with analog-transmission drones (or who want to attach the new Occusync camera to their RC aircraft) will be selling theirs to buy the new Goggles 2.

I bought mine on eBay for $375 and they looked like they were still new in the box, so deals are out there if you shop carefully.
cool,thx

thats the lowest i seen for them on ebay but for $24 more can be bought new

i bought a displayport to hdmi female adaper plugged in the hdmi cable that comes with goggles plugged to my pc surface pro voila i can watch whatever is on screen u need a mouse as u cant control the pc from goggles i simply copy footage from mavic to computer then watch it with goggles works great very detailed much more detail than when flying great for pron too over and out

:D

Reactions: wytnyt
i bought a displayport to hdmi female adaper plugged in the hdmi cable that comes with goggles plugged to my pc surface pro voila i can watch whatever is on screen u need a mouse as u cant control the pc from goggles i simply copy footage from mavic to computer then watch it with goggles works great very detailed much more detail than when flying great for pron too over and out

:D
pron
that crossed my mind,among other areas,lol

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
will dji have a christmas sale?,if so when does it usually start?
I'm not sure what's going to be on sale, but a new sale is coming soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dond40127