Votes: 37 22.6%
  • Yes.... At a price under $400

Votes: 39 23.8%
  • Yes.... At a price under $300

Votes: 58 35.4%
  • NO..... Don't need and they are going to too expensive anyways

Votes: 15 9.1%

• Total voters
Have we heard all of the specs? I'll wait for details before making a decision but there is no better way to fly then goggles. Once you do it you can't go back to a phone.

The goggles will be priced at $499.00 How do I know. I met a mystic hiking in the Himalayas and asked him

A traveling Shaolin Master whom left Nepal and traveled extensively through the Kunlun Mountains in "Greater China walked up to my camp fire. I offered him some of my bread and some of my coffee.
He ate my bread and sipped his hot coffee quietly. He then rose in a single motion like a Chinese Steppe Cat (Mountain Lion) He looked me fully in the eyes and quietly whispered to me. The DJI goggles will sell for $479.99 USD. (Plus local tax)
I looked into this mans eyes and peered into his soul. I have no reason to doubt this man. Upon his departure,....he called me Grasshopper,........?

A traveling Shaolin Master whom left Nepal and traveled extensively through the Kunlun Mountains in "Greater China walked up to my camp fire. I offered him some of my bread and some of my coffee.
He ate my bread and sipped his hot coffee quietly. He then rose in a single motion like a Chinese Steppe Cat (Mountain Lion) He looked me fully in the eyes and quietly whispered to me. The DJI goggles will sell for $479.99 USD. (Plus local tax)
I looked into this mans eyes and peered into his soul. I have no reason to doubt this man. Upon his departure,....he called me Grasshopper,........?

He stopped at my house tonight and was selling left-handed torque wrenches and when I asked about the Mavic Glasses, all he said was . . . "That was my last reincarnation. Sorry, not interested any longer. You want to buy this wrench or not?"

I passed on the opportunity as I'm right-handed.

He stopped at my house tonight and was selling left-handed torque wrenches and when I asked about the Mavic Glasses, all he said was . . . "That was my last reincarnation. Sorry, not interested any longer. You want to buy this wrench or not?"

I passed on the opportunity as I'm right-handed.

Please send him back to my camp fire. I'm actually left handed.

The guy I talked with in Nepal would not drink coffee,. Only tea. When I first met him he said "two for tea and tea for me" He called me the "wild one"

There such a thing as a left handed crescent wrench though? For real!

I heard they will be $700 until I buy one then they will make improvements and drop the price to $300.
On another note if the goggles is a stand alone operation that picks up from the aircraft itself. Then they should have an HDMI device that could be hooked up to a TV and can be watched in real time. I can do this with my PH3, PH4, and Inspire 1 by using the master and slave controllers from the Inspire 1 on all 3 drones. Pretty cool when a lot of people can be watching what is going on at the same time. I am sorry but I never got live feed to really work right, plus live feed you need to be able to get a phone signal also.

I can do the same via wifi and Apple TV. The fam can watch in real time as I'm piloting. Found out by accident one day when my wife was indoors and I was out by the garage. Pretty cool!!

Sorry if this was already stated in all this thread but has DJI recently projected a delivery date?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun