DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI goggles

maxv77

Reactions
I have Just watched a video on YouTube with a chap flying over open countryside for a claimed 2 mile flight a Mavic Pro and with the DJI goggles on.

Everyone was then slagging him off on the comments below about the flight and CAA rules.

So my question is.....

if you cant use the googles to aid your flight. Is there any point in anyone buying any?

Or would it be just to fly around your own garden after you have given yourself

permission to do so ? :)

Also
Why dose eveyone say DJI like... `Dee-Gee I.

When its clearly Dee-Jay-I ?

i agree, i want the goggles for the fact they make photos and vids easier to see and frame inthe sun but wow if u claim u flew with out a spotter and in some countries even a spotter isnt considered good enough. i think its best to get the goggles thenn fly to your hearts content but for the luv of god dont post any pics stating taken with goggles,,,,,the world is full of "i do nothing wrong or ever break the laws ever" people, go fly have fun, be safe enjoy your toys.dont listen to the nay sayers, they are either jelous or hiding their incredibly small pe,,,is

Reactions: RedRocker
i agree, i want the goggles for the fact they make photos and vids easier to see and frame inthe sun but wow if u claim u flew with out a spotter and in some countries even a spotter isnt considered good enough. i think its best to get the goggles thenn fly to your hearts content but for the luv of god dont post any pics stating taken with goggles,,,,,the world is full of "i do nothing wrong or ever break the laws ever" people, go fly have fun, be safe enjoy your toys.dont listen to the nay sayers, they are either jelous or hiding their incredibly small pe,,,is
Hi. Not me. It was someone on Youtube. I was thinking about getting some but after seeing the video, I kind of think whats the point in them? so i think il save my money. maybe the BT-300 glasses would be a better buy as you can see whats around you and what the camera is seeing. thoughts anyone ???

if u think the dji ones are pricey,,,,, check out the others. dji ones are dropping in price as theres rumor of a new mavic pro 2 with a different system and the current dji goggles will not be compatible, and rumor says the new version will have adjustable diopters like they should have in the first place. i think theres guys on here who have used both, they are 2 different animals though so hard to compare when they are not apples to apples,

The goggles will only help you achieve the fun of flying in fpv. Just fly with a phone but it won’t be the same experience. The faa states that you should always fly in line of site but with dji goggles that’s kinda hard. Not worth getting screamed at by others.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000