DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles

Gabrial

Reactions
Hello everyone,,,
I'm in the UK and I just googled DJI Goggles because I'm looking to buy some. It seems the official price for the RE is £549, but there are a mobdro lucky patcher kodi few places selling them a fair bit cheaper. One website has them for as low as £399, and there's no mention of them being second hand or refurbs.

Can they be trusted? How can they sell them so much cheaper?

Last edited:
Hello everyone,,,
I'm in the UK and I just googled DJI Goggles because I'm looking to buy some. It seems the official price for the RE is £549, but there are a few places selling them a fair bit cheaper. One website has them for as low as £399, and there's no mention of them being second hand or refurbs.

Can they be trusted? How can they sell them so much cheaper?
If it seems too good to be true.....it nearly always is!

Warning signs to look out for....
Are they UK based?
Are they a genuine DJI dealer?

Reactions: Thomas B and WAXMAN
Is there an advantage to using the RE? I thought they were for racing drones, and limit the signal band.

I have the original white DJI goggles. They work great and cost considerably less.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy used. Many people buy them, then decide they are not for them

Reactions: ATW and Welsh pilot
The DJI Goggles are designed for easy FPV flying, providing both seamless control and crystal clear views. All newer DJI aircraft models work seamlessly with the DJI Goggles. It works wirelessly with the Mavic Pro and supports everything from the Phantom 3 Advanced to the Inspire 2, through its HDMI port.

Is there an advantage to using the RE? I thought they were for racing drones, and limit the signal band.

I have the original white DJI goggles. They work great and cost considerably less.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy used. Many people buy them, then decide they are not for them
I have the white ones (love em) and now the RE ones. I bought the RE version to fly analog FPV. The image quality out of an analog FPV is garbage, but the RE goggles have a DVR, which helps to learn FPV. Otherwise, I found the info below when I was researching the RE.

Overall, the DJI Goggles Racing Edition has significant enhancements over the original. These goggles:
Are compatible with any drone, aircraft, or vehicle (if you purchase the Ocusync Air System).
Are more comfortable.
Incorporate both 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz bands.
Have improved latency.
Have improved antennas.
Have an SD card slot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851