DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Googles Antennas

Maxta97

Reactions
Hi just a quick question and maybe an obvious only i dont know it. I have the Mavic Pro with the DJI Googles Re which work together fantastic, i recently purchased the Titan Switch set up ( awesome btw ) . Now my question is when im using the Titan set up in conjunction with the goggles does the Mavic receive its transmission from the goggles or from the Rc ? The reason i asked is a couple of times i have seen a message displayed saying Strong magnetic interference at the googles end. Therefore if when using the googles the transmission is being received through the goggles antennas it renders the Titan set useless unless i switch off the googles?? Any advice would be helpful. Or does it switch between the two looking for better reception?

Reactions: Irish-apple
Thank you for that, i ask because when im using the goggles i get less distance as opposed to the RC and viewing the video on my phone.

Thank you for that, i ask because when im using the goggles i get less distance as opposed to the RC and viewing the video on my phone.
I'm seeing threads where that's an issue with the re goggles, NOT the basic white ones..
I don't seem to have any issues with distance.. Of course, I only go out about a mile and a half.. But I fugure I could go much further if I had the courage..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore