DJI Googles Antennas

Discussion in 'Mavic Pro Discussions' started by Maxta97, Jul 14, 2018 at 4:01 AM.

1. Maxta97

Maxta97 Member

Hi just a quick question and maybe an obvious only i dont know it. I have the Mavic Pro with the DJI Googles Re which work together fantastic, i recently purchased the Titan Switch set up ( awesome btw ) . Now my question is when im using the Titan set up in conjunction with the goggles does the Mavic receive its transmission from the goggles or from the Rc ? The reason i asked is a couple of times i have seen a message displayed saying Strong magnetic interference at the googles end. Therefore if when using the googles the transmission is being received through the goggles antennas it renders the Titan set useless unless i switch off the googles?? Any advice would be helpful. Or does it switch between the two looking for better reception?

Irish-apple likes this.
  2. Kilrah

Kilrah Well-Known Member

RC commands are sent by the RC, but video on the goggles is received straight from the aircraft.