DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Grapevine TX

I've sent Mavic Air to their facility in California before, TWICE, each time, I was billed for 'parts' and 'labor', however, both times i received a different Serial number than what i had originally purchased.

In my case the repairs were completed quickly, which leads me to believe that they DO in fact repair the drone... but instead of keeping you waiting, they ship you one that has already been repaired and paid for by another customer, and yours will eventually be fixed and the process starts all over again.

Say What?? I’ve seen several instances where a refurbished unit was sent in replacement of units sent for repair!! Do a search! It’s been done! And without customers approval!
I got a refurb and was never asked if it was OK they just sent it.

Reactions: Grossinger
I got a refurb and was never asked if it was OK they just sent it.
If it works perfectly, your warranty still is in place, and the drone is perfect in appearance it would seem fine to me. I had the same experience with my MPP after a crash. No worries and it was perfect as far as I could tell.

Reactions: Grossinger
Good news, the mavic was delivered yesterday and DJI said they received it a day later and on that same day the repaired and tested it all under warranty and are preparing to ship it back. Only took 10 minutes for repairs from when they did the damage assessment to when they fixed it.
That is very good news and it says something about not believing all the ignorant posts concerning DJI repair.
Good luck and thanks for posting this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986