DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI honors battery warranty

JoelP

Premium Pilot
Reactions
After seeing so many complaints that DJI doesn’t honor their warranty I wanted to post an example where they did. I posted a few weeks ago that my MA battery lost charge abruptly and caused a landing 1200 ft from the takeoff point. From that time that battery would no longer accept a charge. I realized that this happened 5 days short of the 6 month battery warranty so I filed a claim. I answered the long list of questions and provided all the proof of claim requested by DJI including photos and videos.

DJI went through an orderly process of accepting and reviewing my claim and provided very good online transparency of their process. Yesterday my new battery arrived. Thank you DJI!

Is good to see a positive post for a change being most don't only the negative do.
I also have had only good experiences with warranty claims with them on batteries but with phantoms .

Reactions: Turn11
I've used DJI warranty service twice and the service was excellent, products replaced right away.

Reactions: dirkclod
If you don't have to deviate from their process in any way, they are good. If there's any deviation, not so good.

Is good to see a positive post for a change being most don't only the negative do.
I also have had only good experiences with warranty claims with them on batteries but with phantoms .
Positive. Negative. Battery. I see what you did there.:rolleyes:

Positive. Negative. Battery. I see what you did there.:rolleyes:
I don't please explain what you mean Sprocket .
I was referring to negative post about DJI service threads .

He means that positive and negative are common terms used to describe batteries and that you were very adept and interweaving those terms into your reply. Its a compliment for your deft crafting of a response. :)

He means that positive and negative are common terms used to describe batteries and that you were very adept and interweaving those terms into your reply. Its a compliment for your deft crafting of a response. :)
Thanks. Well said. I can't believe I sailed something by him. :D

Yes but I was serious and not trying to be crafty .
For a change .;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine