DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI ignoring my Faulty Drone sitting in a PostNL Warehouse

andycorleone2

Reactions
I sent my Mini 3 for Repairs to the Netherlands. After almost 3 weeks in customs finally arrived to the destination. It seems some customs fees need to be paid in order to be delivered To the RMA DJI departmenr because was sent from the UK. I did everything DJI asked me to do Including: attaching the Invoice the invoce they sent and writing all over the box "DEFECT UNIT - NO COMMERCIAL VALUE"

when I contacted DJI RMA about this they are playing the Idiots like they don't have a clue what is going on. What now? Is this company really that careless and incompetent?

I would guess that quite a few UK people have sent drones into DJI for repair and this is the first threads I can remember of someone from the UK running into problems with customs -providing the paper work was correctly filled in.

Why do you think that DJI is the organisation at fault and what do you think the 'fault' is?

Reactions: Cafguy and RodPad
Unfortunately, customs is very picky on what should be on the package for them to accept it without fees - although it seems that you did what was necessary. However, in all cases, Dutch postal services won't respond to complaints of the receiver. You, as a sender, are the one that needs to complain through the service you used for sending the package. You can try to get further information via the international T&T site of PostNL which should accept your 'native' track and trance code.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne